CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been a while........




Happy Belated National Scrapbooking Day! I haven't done much creating lately, mostly I have been shopping online and trying to decide which Scrapbook Expo site I would visit. It was a toss up between Georgia and Florida. Finally I settled with Florida and I'm still in the planning stage. I have a room booked already in the hotel that the Expo will be taking place and managed to get that Monday after off because I was scheduled to work. Lately I have been online trying to look at the vendors and what they have to offer. I want to take classes, but won't be able to because I'm traveling with my family and I want us to have some fun together. Enough about the Expo.
The SSPT Blog has posted its next challenge and we would like for everyone to join us in creating items for this challenge. So, please look to the right and you will see the SSPT site listed under my favorite blogs.
I made another Disney Princess name plaque.... these things are too much fun! I had problems with her eyes and found a quick solution.....rhinestones. Only a True Princess has eyes made of Bling! LOL. This plaque is for my cousin her nicknmae is FeFe. I hope she likes it. TFL.