CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm Back From Scrapbook Expo





First, I would like to say that I'm very proud of myself because I drove from South Carolina to Florida and back. That is a very significant event for me because I do not like to drive longer than an hour. My family and I stayed in Jacksonville for one night because my step daughter is stationed there at the Naval Hospital. Then I drove us to Orlando the next day. I had no idea that the Gaylord Palms Hotel was so beautiful. The scenery inside the hotel is great!. All of the pictures that I included in this post were taken inside of the Gaylord Palms. My daughter loved the animals (catfish, pond fish, turtles, snakes, swordfish and alligators). She kept saying, "Mommma, we are in the jungle!" The staff was very helpful and professional. Our room was very beautiful and clean.
Every room in the hotel had a computer with internet access. Needless to say, I have already started dropping hints about going back to Orlando in August for CHA.