CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Days Are Here Again!





As I was about to turn onto the road that leads to my house, guess who I saw??? The UPS man! I knew that he had dropped off my Big Shot Express. I had it up and running in minutes. I really like this machine more that the manual BS. It really works fast. It is loud like a power drill, but the loudness only last a couple of seconds, enough time to cut or emboss your material. I was mistaken about two things: first I thought the Express cutting space was smaller than the orginal BS, but their size seem the same to me. Also I thought that the cutting sheets from the orginal could not be used in the express....wrong! So far I love it and the Sizzix embossing folders that came along with it. Now, I'm off to go make space for it. Since it is electric, I don't want to store it where I had the orginal....on the floor! Later......