CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

SSPT Challenge-Neapolitan Theme






Guess what??? My daughter earned 1st place for her science project!!! She is so proud.....now she wants her own Cricut so she can cut letters out when she wants.

My project today is for the 2nd challenge at the SSPT blog. The requirements are:

THINK ICE CREAM!

1)Create a project, any project, using a Neapolitan ice cream theme.
2)Use all three colors; chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
3)Use your favorite flavor as the dominant color in your project.

I made a name plaque for my daugther using the Hello Kitty font. This was the first time I actually cut one of the Disney Princesses. I had fun putting her together except the eyes. (Which now I realize aren't put in correctly) Practice makes perfect. The bird cage is a Cottage Cutz die. TFL.