CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Get Well Soon Cards






Finally, I have found some time to post! I have been busy shopping instead of creating and I'm running out of space to store my new stuff so I have been trying to organize. My Stampin Up order is due to be delivered tommorrow. My boss asked me to make a Get Well card for her mother who recently suffered a stroke. I immediatley started on it using a clear card. I really don't like the way it came out. So I cruised the Cricut Messageboard for ideas....... and there I saw it the perfect card! Magic Wanda has created a beautiful Heart Card using DS. I asked her for the cut file and she was nice and shared the file with me and many others. There are some really great people there! The card looks white and green on the pictures but in reality it is white, aqua and lime. The third card is a card I created using a template that I bought at the Stamp, Scrap Art Tour. TFL.