CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

New Design Team/Surprise B-Day Items







I was recently invited to become a member of the SSPT Design Team and I'm very happy about it because sometimes I need that little push for me to continue creating. Our first project requirements has already been posted. There are so many ideas flowing through my mind. I was even thing about the project while I was at work. Make sure to stop by the SSPT blog on the 15th of April to see what all of the creative designers came up with.

Today, I want to share some items that I made for my cousin's 45th Surprise Birthday Party. I would like to thank my greatest enabler Jen C for the two cutfiles that I used (Purse & Bikini cards). I will probably make more things throughout the week if I have time but my schedule is pretty full this week. TFL.