CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ready to Scrap!





It's been a while since I posted! I was sick with the flu, that had me down for approximately five days. I'm grateful that I felt a little better by the time the Stamp, Scrap art Tour came around. I attended the show and it was great as usual. I met a lot of fun talented people. I included pictures of some of the goodies that I bought I tried to organize them, but it was too much small stuff. And the flu still had control of me partially. For the past few days I have been working hard assisting one of my co-workers plan a retreat for a team that I'm a member of at work. The retreat was today and everything went fine, so starting today I'm free again and ready to SCRAP! In the meantime I placed an order with Stampin Up and I can't wait until it comes for some reason I want to try stamping with water colors. If anyone has any experience with this and want to share some tips please feel free to.