CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello Kitty



Okay, it's official.......I'm going to be a weekly or biweekly blogger. Sometimes I even forget that I started a blog..LOL. Today I found out that there was a new update to CDS, just what I was waiting for I have Cars and Hello Kitty carts but I was waiting for the Big Update for me to use them. In case you can't tell by the picture the Hello Kitty is actually a card.

I wanted to try to do a Christmas Criss Cross card with untradtional colors. I chose black and white American Crafts cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Martha Stewart punches and a cutfile that was downloaded from one of the many generous people on the Cricut Messageboard. I love the way this card came out. I will emboss it later with a "Happy Holidays" stamp. The ribbon is from Wally World.