CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Altered Bank/Bucket Bag/Bookmark








Today I did something that I love to do. I altered something! This container was given to us by our Electric Company with two energy efficient bulbs inside. Once the bulbs are removed it becomes a bank to put all the money that you saved while using the bulbs. I started out with soft colors today and kept that color scheme through all of my projects. Today was my second attempt at using Flower Soft. I didn't use the recommended PVC glue, I just used regular glue. I will be purchasing PVC glue in the near future. The Flower Soft give the projects dimension, but it is hard to tell from the pictures. Every time I try to get a close up picture it comes out horrible. I didn't use any Cricut other than the Bucket purse that was designed by Jen C. I used my DD Cuttle Kids die cuts for the tulip and handbag. I added some bling and beads to wake up the soft colors. (Updated with close ups...although the color of everything changed in the pics>) TFL