CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Been A While.........






It has been a while since I posted due to my husband being sick. He is feeling better now so I decided to do some creating this past weekend. A few late updates: 1) We went to NY for Christmas amd after shoving snow and our vehicle getting stuck on the ice so many times, I believe that I have to delete that license plate at the bottom of this blog that says, "I Miss NYC". 2) New Years Day was my birthday and I'm now.....one year away from Forty! "Urgh" 3) This weekend I will be attending the "Stamp, Scrap Art Tour" in Columbia, SC. I really love learning the latest stamping techinques from this show! And now my last, but my favorite update: 4) My Stepdaughter will be expecting her first child a baby girl in July! So expect to see a lot of "PINK" on this blog from now on! Here are some of the pages that I created for a Scrapbook that I'm going to make for her: