CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

*****BossKut SVGs*******

Today I was watching a video of the BossKut Gazelle on YouTube. After watching the video I visited the BossKut website intending to look at the images that are available to cut on the Gazelle. Imagine my surprise when I observed that they sold digital images to be cut on other cutters! I read through the names, Wishblade, Pazzles, but no Cricut. Then I saw a little retangular box to the side that said they are beginning to convert some of their images to SVGs! They haven't done a lot yet, but I did buy 3. Then I looked through all of their digital inmages and I cannot wait until they start converting some more. They even converted some of the BK dies that I have at home! I wish that Provo Craft would do this because sometimes we buy a whole cart just to cut a few images. Anyway if you use SCAL, here is the website: http://bosskutdesigns.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=550