CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Stamp Scrap Art Tour

For some reason I cannot sleep! So I decided to surf the web until I become sleepy again. Has anyone ever been to the Stamp, Scrap Art Tour? Last year was my first time attending and it was very nice. They usually have about 10- 12 vendors displaying all types of stamping and paper crafting goodies. Last year I bought a lot of stamps, a mini scor it board, clear pillow boxes, cardstock, stickles, embossing powders, glitter and glossy bookmarks to decorate. It isn't a big show nor is it anything grand, but at least it comes to South Carolina. I intend on attending it this year also. The Tour will be starting in Texas this year then it will be heading to S.C. on February 21 & 22 at the Jamil Temple Hall in Columbia, S.C. The Tour doesn't travel to many states, but here is a link to see if it will be coming to a town near you.

http://www.stampscraparttour.com/

If anyone knows of any papercrafting/scrapbooking shows that will be in S.C., N.C. or Georgia please leave a comment on this post to inform me about it. Besides the Stamp Scrap Art Tour, the only other show I have been to is Creating Keepsakes in Charlotte. I want to go to more shows they are fun!!!